Wednesday, November 25, 2020

The Cloverland Series About to Start!

 

I took a hiatus to enjoy the real baseball playoffs, and then was hit with various deadlines. Now that those are past (at least for now), I'm hoping to use the Thanksgiving break to play the Cloverland Series. I'm still poking at some Spring Training sites for Alt-1915, so I may or may not play that World Series--I suppose I probably should.

In any case, this is about the Cloverland Series, which pits the 2001 Seattle Mariners against the 1972 Pirates. Seattle took out the Twins in 6, with an insanely hot Edgar Martinez (.510 with 8 HR so far in the postseason) following up his ALDS MVP honors with an ALCS MVP, and Manny Sanguillen serving as the NLCS MVP after they defeated Atlanta in 7. 

The series starts in Pittsburgh, with Freddy Garcia slated to face Bob Moose (unless he's still not quite fully rested). 

No comments: